I need help with...
The current version of My CTS is 2.30.5 (c55d7e89).
- COVID-19 Info - Resources updated.
- General Resources > Course Offering - Seat availability is now visible in the Course Offering, showing if a course's enrollment is currently full.
- Various bugs were squashed.
- Various improvements were made to increase efficiency and make things better.
- Academics > Educational Technology - Faculty resources for remote learning has been renamed and moved from the Launchpad to Academics > Educational Technology.
- Academics > Faculty Load - Added tools to assist the Academics Office with calculating faculty load.
- Academics > Grades - Added the ability for faculty to submit grades via My CTS. The pilot phase is being completed presently and more information will be given to faculty in the near future.
- Academics > Reports - Added a Course Offering Master List report.
- Admissions > Reports - Added the Student Lists report.
- Admissions > Reports - Added reporting for the Admissions funnel.
- Business Office > Reports - Added reporting for Business Office needs.
- Field Education > Reports - Updated and improved Field Education reports.
- Financial Services > Apply for Aid - Added administrative tools to manage the financial aid application.
- Financial Services > Reports - Added reporting for Financial Services.
- Financial Services > Apply for Aid - Students can now apply for financial aid using the Apply for Aid module in My CTS. Contact the Financial Services Department for more information.
- Registrar > Request Transcript - The Registrar's Office has deployed a new method for requesting an official transcript, utilizing the power of the National Student Clearinghouse. Contact the Registrar's Office for more information.
- Registrar > Resources - Adde the Resources module to allow for linking to various documents and information.
- New housing requests can now upload more than three pictures.
- Several large projects concerning One Stop (Registrar, Financial Services, and Business Office) are currently "in queue" as development is finished. Expected completion of these projects is Summer, 2021.
Browse by topic