The current version of My CTS is 2.13.5 (8c328718).
- Now, when a user logs out of My CTS, they will automatically be redirected to the account selection screen.
- Added COVID-19 Resources along with a banner to Launchpad with a link (https://mycts.covenantseminary.edu/covid-19).
- General Resources > Directory - Added spouse information to the Student Directory. This information is viewable and intended for employees only.
- General Resources > Course Schedule was renamed to Course Offering.
- My Account > My Bill - The CashNet student user interface has been given a facelift - the new layout should prove easier to navigate for students seeking to pay their student account balance.
- My Account > Safe Colleges Training renamed to My Training.
- Added Action Items. These are notifications that appear in the top navbar of the Launchpad. They are intended to highlight items that employees or students have pending (e.g. applying for graduation). Action Items are currently being piloted and evaluated. As such, they currently have limited use.
- Fixed various bugs.
- The Arcade has Gone Fishin'.
- Added Job Opportunities at https://mycts.covenantseminary.edu/jobs. This new job opportunity site consolidates the job postings from Student Life, Placement, and Field Education into one easy-to-find and easy-to-use interface. Those submitting jobs may do so completely online and administrators are given the ability to review and approve opportunities before they are posted.
Faculty & Staff
- Registrar > Grad Application - Tweaked reports.
- Research > Reports - Added headcount report for IPEDS reporting.
- Field Education > Reports - Tweaked reports.
- Business Office > CashNet Admin - Administrators can utilize test student accounts and easily login to both the training and production CashNet sites.
- Counseling > Zoom - Added easier access for Counseling practicum/internship students to access Zoom.