The current version of My CTS is 2.18.3 (c63187ee).
- Added various administrative tools to track My CTS usage and error debugging.
- Added COVID-19 resources.
- Refactored code in various modules to improve efficiency and load time and to decrease redundancy. Course Offering and Directory should both load much faster now.
- General Resources > Course Offering - Accommodated a situation where courses listed as MAIN campus but are being facilitated online (due to COVID-19) appeared to be meeting in a bogus room at specific days/times. The courses now appear as if they are meeting online.
- Fixed a bug where contact email addresses attempted to take the user to a webpage instead of opening an email client.
- Fixed a bug where job postings that had expired were still searchable.
- Created Housing Opportunities for landlords to submit opportunities and for students to browse. The new Housing Opportunities site can be found at https://mycts.covenantseminary.edu/housing.
Faculty & Staff
- Research > Reports - Added additional IPEDS reports for online enrollment.
- Financial Aid > Reports - Added an Institutional Aid report.
- Registrar > Request an Incomplete - Added a link to the Incomplete Grade Request form.