I need help with...
The current version of My CTS is 3.0.9 (36e4f0c6).
- Core system updates:
- PHP updated from 7.x to 8.x.
- Laravel Framework updated from 6.x to 8.x.
- Dependencies updated.
- Vociferous bug squashing.
- Updated various reports and things.
- My Account > My Bill - Review pending charges that will soon be applied to your student account. Review the history of charges applied to your account, along with a running balance. See your current account balance and login to make a payment through our payment processing vendor. Setup a bank account for student account/loan refunds. Request a student account refund.
- Financial Services > My Financial Aid - Review and respond to Financial Aid Offer by accepting/declining offered awards. Review and respond to Federal loan eligibility. See the status of loan documents required for loan eligibility.
- Registrar > Registration - Pre-register for upcoming academic terms. Review/print an unofficial statement of term charges.
- CashNet - Our payment processor (CashNet) has gone through a large upgrade to provide better information and service to students.
- Financial Services > My Financial Aid - Manage the creation, adjustment, and status of financial awards for students.
- Registrar > Reports - Added an NSLDS report.
- Registrar > Reports - Added Graduation Certification report.
- Registrar > Registration - Manage student registration.
- Library > Reports - Added a textbook list report.
Browse by topic