- Student accounts are provisioned during the application process.
- All students receive an institutional email address.
- Student passwords do not expire.
Student accounts are disabled if the account meets any of the following criteria:
- The student has not enrolled in a course for over two years.
- The student did not enroll in a course during the term of his or her expected entrance.
Students are notified by email twice of their pending account disable:
- Two months prior
- One month prior
After the two-year gap in enrollment, a student is required to reapply for admission to the institution, during which time the student's user account will be reenabled.
- Employee accounts are provisioned as part of the Hiring Process Workflow.
- IT Services will not provision an employee account without verification from Human Resources.
- All employees receive an institutional email address.
- Employee account passwords expire every 6 months.
Employees are notified by email three times before their password expires:
- Two weeks prior
- One week prior
- Two days prior
Employee accounts are disabled only after verification from Human Resources.