|title||How do authorized payers (third-parties) make payments on behalf of students?|
- The students will first need to add you as an "authorized payer". The instructions for the students to do this can be found below:How does a student allow an authorized payer (third-party) to make a payment on his/her student account?
- Once you've been made an authorized payer, the student can send you an email invitation to create an account. Instructions in the email should guide you through the process of setting up your account.
- If you already have an account (e.g., you've made payments before), visit https://www.covenantseminary.edu and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Click on Make a Payment.
- Type in your username/Payer ID and password (these should have been sent to you in the invitation email). If you've forgotten your password, use the Forgot password link to reset it.
- Once you've logged in, you should be able to make your payment.
|title||How do authorized payers (third-parties) manage paying on behalf of multiple students?|
|title||How do authorized payers (third-parties) manage email notifications?|
- Go to https://www.covenantseminary.edu.
- At the very bottom of the page, click Make a Payment.
- Login using your User name (email address) and Password. If you do not know the password for this account, click Forgot password.
- Once you’ve logged in, click My Account in the upper left-hand corner.
- Under Notifications, click Email Notifications.
- Make the desired selection and click Save.