With the recent events regarding the Covid-19 pandemic we are looking at utilizing all the tools we have available to work remotely. We would like you all to remain as efficient working remotely while also maintaining convenience in your productivity.
Our department will be implementing the following to help better serve our Community. Beginning 23Mar20, ITS will be helping people in a virtual or remote fashion as much as possible. We are implementing these measures as our 3 P’s (Prevention, Precaution, Preparedness) to ensure continuity of ITS service during this unique time so we can serve our Staff, Faculty and Students better.
ITS department Changes:
- Please call, email or IM the support staff if any technical support is needed. Personnel entering our department will be made by appointment only.
- Computer support will be conducted virtually over the phone and remote desktop login… Direct contact will be very limited.
- In the event of direct in person support is absolutely necessary, ITS staff will be practicing a 6ft radius distance from other personnel, as indicated by CDC and government.
- ITS services will be practicing prevention by washing hands and wiping down any equipment or computers they touch.
- Computer Drop-Off Table has been setup in the front of the counseling office. Please drop off and pickup computers at this location. (Computers will be wiped with disinfectant before and after any maintenance)